The W350P is known for it's quality, durability, efficiency and long, trouble-free service life. This 15 gallon wet vacuum is equipped with a tough, submersible solids-handling pump for continuous drainage as you vacuum. The pump is oil cooled so it can handle the most difficult particle and debris congested slurries. A combined filter/float system maximizes suction and guarantees that water and other particles do not damage the vacuum motor. The W350 is an excellent choice for high volume pick-up of most liquids and slurry.
- Easy Grip rubber wand sleeve: less operator fatigue, shields hands from metal and extreme temperture
- Electrial outlet for pump cord
- Motor and pump switches: can be operated individually or together
- Motor: 2 hp, 2 stage by-pass
- Cast aluminum swivel hose lock: no hose binding or air leaks.
- Tank: 15 Gallon brushed stainless steel
- Steel clamps: Provides tight airseal
- Wire Basket for convenient tool storage
- 5 ft. steel wand
- Galvanized steel dolly: with 4" swivel castors and 10" rear pneumatic wheels.
- 17-inch floor tool: with adjustable height
- 1.5" x 9 ft. crushproof hose
|Horse Power||2 hp|
|Vacuum Water Lift||90 in.|
|Pump Water Lift||30 ft. max|
|Pump Discharge||70 gal./min.|
|Hose||1.5” x 9’|
|HEPA Filter||9 Square ft.|
|Cartridge Prefilter (ft2)||16 Square ft.|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||40” x 23” x 25”|