MK-4000 Series Gas Saws
The MK-4000 heavy-duty Concrete Saw has been engineered for operator convenience, improved accessibility for maintenance and better control during operations. The MK-4000 has been designed for both front and rear pivoting and has easily removable rear and side panels to provide easy accessibility for maintenance. The MK-4000 saws are EPA Tier 3/Interim 4 compliant. One-year limited warranty.
The 48 hp Hyundai 416 is a 4 cylinder in-line, DOHC, gasoline fueled, spark-ignited, liquid-cooled engine. It is computer-controlled, fuel efficient, multi-port fuel injected, has low emissions and meets all EPA and CARB requirements. The engine utilizes a check engine light to provide diagnostic codes through a connector. This engine is 1599cc in displacement with a 10.1 to 1 compression ratio. It features a cast iron engine block and a cast aluminum head. This is a super quiet, powerful, low vibration, state of the art engine. The MK-4000 series meet current EPA Tier 3 Interim 4 emissions regulations, which are the most stringent in this class.
MK-4000 Gas Series Features:
- Totally enclosed and sealed blade shaft with continuous oil bath lubrication system
- Control set provides proportional blade raising/lowering and travel speed with one hand operation
- Quick release, auto-latching bayonet mount blade guard
- Blade guard uses "ride on the blade" water tubes for superior water delivery and blade cooling
- Eaton model 6 Hydrostatic transmission coupled to an MK differentiating trans-axle
- Saw designed for left or right side mounting of blade and blade guard
- Differential lock (for cutting on slippery surfaces) and free wheel/engage controls (to allow the saw to be pushed manually)
- Three-position adjustable solid steel handlebars
- Rigid frame front pointer with high visibility guide wheel for accurate tracking
- 7 rib power belt drive from engine to blade shaft
- Travel Speed: 0-220 FPM Forward, 0-100 FPM Reverse
- Fuel Capacity: 5.75 gallons
- Available in single speed configurations with 20", 26”, 30” and 36” blade guards
|Engine||Hyundai ZPP-416||Hyundai ZPP-416||Hyundai ZPP-416||Hyundai ZPP-416|
|Blade Capacity||20" (508mm)||26" (660mm)||30" (762mm)||36" (914mm)|
|Depth of Cut||7-1/2" (191 mm)||10-1/2" (267 mm)||12-1/2" (318mm)||15" (381mm)|
|Blade not included with saw.
14" blade guard model available on request.
* Engine power ratings are calculated by the individual engine manufacturer and the rating method may vary among engine manufacturers. MK Diamond Products makes no claim, representation or warranty as to the power rating of the engine on this equipment and disclaims any responsibility or liability of any kind whatsoever with respect to the accuracy or the engine power rating. Users are advised to consult the engine manufacturer’s owners manual and website for specific information regarding the engine power rating.