MK-4000 Series Diesel Gearbox Saws
The MK-4000 heavy-duty Concrete Saw has been engineered for operator convenience, improved accessibility for maintenance and better control during operations. The MK-4000 has been designed for both front and rear pivoting and has easily removable rear and side panels to provide easy accessibility for maintenance.
The 44 hp Kubota V1505-T-E3B is a 4 cylinder in-line, turbocharged, liquid-cooled diesel engine. It is fuel efficient, altitude compensating, has low emissions and meets all EPA and CARB requirements. The engine is 1498cc in displacement and features Kubota’s Three Vortec Combustion system, which produces an ideal air/fuel mixture that provides increased combustion efficiency and cleaner exhaust. The MK-4000 series meet current EPA Tier 3 Interim 4 emissions regulations, which are the most stringent in this class.
The 3-speed blade shaft gearbox allows for multiple blade diameters without belt/pulley changes reducing labor time. Located at the front of the saw for easy access, the gearbox is used to change output speed of the blade shaft. Blade capacity available from 12" to 36". The 3-Speed Series offers the widest range of blade sizes, without pulley changes, of any saw available on the market.
MK-4000 Diesel Series Features:
- Totally enclosed and sealed blade shaft with continuous oil bath lubrication system
- Control set provides proportional blade raising/lowering and travel speed with one hand operation
- Quick release, auto-latching bayonet mount blade guard
- Blade guard uses "ride on the blade" water tubes for superior water delivery and blade cooling
- Eaton model 6 Hydrostatic transmission coupled to an MK differentiating trans-axle
- Saw designed for left or right side mounting of blade and blade guard
- Differential lock (for cutting on slippery surfaces) and free wheel/engage controls (to allow the saw to be pushed manually)
- Three-position adjustable solid steel handlebars
- Rigid frame front pointer with high visibility guide wheel for accurate tracking
- 7 rib powerband drive from engine to blade shaft
- Travel Speed: 0-220 FPM Forward, 0-100 FPM Reverse
|Blade Capacity||20" (508mm)||26" (660mm)||30" (762mm)||36" (914mm)|
|Depth of Cut||7-1/2" (267 mm)||10-1/2" (267 mm)||12-1/2" (318mm)||15" (381mm)|
|Gear Box||Three Speed|
|Arbor||1" with 3/8" Drive Pin|
|Fuel Capacity||5.75 Gallons|
|Travel Speed||0-220 FPM Forward, 0-100 FPM Reverse|
|L x W x H||64" x 35" x 47"|
Instruments are positioned for better visibility, quick access and ease of operation. Control set provides proportional blade raising/ lowering and travel speed with one hand operation.
Removable rear panel for easy accessibility for service and maintenance.
Removable side panel provides quick access to drive belts.
Built-in lifting bail.
The MK-4000 Professional Series is available with a Hyundai 48 hp gas engine or Kubota 44 hp diesel engines. The saws feature a Donaldson air filter that protects the engine and delivers long filter life.
Blade guard uses"ride on the blade" water tubes for superior water delivery and blade cooling.
Quick, release, auto-latching bayonet mount blade guard.
Superb balance that minimizes user fatigue while increasing maneuverability and providing straight line tracking during cutting.
Provides positive drive to both rear wheels for maximum traction when cutting on slippery surfaces and free/engage controls to allow the saw to be pushed manually.
Designed for both front and rear pivoting allowing for ease of movement and control. Three-position adjustable solid steel handlebars are ergonomically designed; they adjust to comfortably accommodate the operator.
Axle is designed for smooth transition of raise and lower, in and out of cuts.
Removable blade shaft stub for easy maintenance. Totally enclosed and sealed blade shaft with continuous oil bath lubrication system.
Eaton model 6 hydrostatic transmission coupled to an MK differentiating trans-axle provides continuous variable forward/ reverse travel and cutting motion.