MK-4000 Series Electric Saws
The MK-4000 Electric Saw provides a solution for those environments and situations where electric power is the right choice, whether for indoor use or simply operator preference. The saw utilizes a three-phase, 30 hp, Baldor 460V electric motor. The saw features the same hydraulic raise/lower system, self-propelled transmission and control set as other MK-4000s. The saw has an on-board battery to provide 12VDC power for raise/lower function when the saw is not plugged in, and has a transformer/ battery charger to recharge the system automatically anytime the saw is connected to power. The saw can also be plugged into 120VAC to recharge or maintain the battery when the saw is not in use. An ammeter is provided to help monitor load when cutting. One-year limited warranty.
MK-4000 Electric Series Features:
- Totally enclosed and sealed blade shaft with continuous oil bath lubrication system
- Control set provides proportional blade raising/lowering and travel speed with one hand operation
- Quick release, auto-latching bayonet mount blade guard
- Blade guard uses "ride on the blade" water tubes for superior water delivery and blade cooling
- Eaton model 6 Hydrostatic transmission coupled to an MK differentiating trans-axle
- Saw designed for left or right side mounting of blade and blade guard
- Differential lock (for cutting on slippery surfaces) and free wheel/engage controls (to allow the saw to be pushed manually)
- Three-position adjustable solid steel handlebars
- Rigid frame front pointer with high visibility guide wheel for accurate tracking
- 7 rib powerband drive from engine to blade shaft
- Travel Speed: 0-220 FPM Forward, 0-100 FPM Reverse
|Motor||Baldor 30 hp||Baldor 30 hp||Baldor 30 hp|
|Volts / Phase||460V / 3 Phase||460V / 3 Phase||460V / 3 Phase|
|Blade Capacity||20" (508 mm)||26" (660 mm)||30" (762 mm)|
|Depth of Cut||7-1/2" (191 mm)||10-1/2" (267 mm)||12-1/2" (318 mm)|
|Switch||IP 65 IEC across the line starter|
|Arbor||1" with 3/8" Drive Pin|
|Travel Speed||0-220 FPM Forward, 0-100 FPM Reverse|
|L x W x H||64" x 35" x 47"|
Instruments are positioned for better visibility, quick access and ease of operation. Control set provides proportional blade raising/ lowering and travel speed with one hand operation.
Removable rear panel for easy accessibility for service and maintenance.
Removable side panel provides quick access to drive belts.
Built-in lifting bail.
The MK-4000 Professional Series is available with a Hyundai 48 hp gas engine or Kubota 44 hp diesel engines. The saws feature a Donaldson air filter that protects the engine and delivers long filter life.
Blade guard uses"ride on the blade" water tubes for superior water delivery and blade cooling.
Quick, release, auto-latching bayonet mount blade guard.
Superb balance that minimizes user fatigue while increasing maneuverability and providing straight line tracking during cutting.
Provides positive drive to both rear wheels for maximum traction when cutting on slippery surfaces and free/engage controls to allow the saw to be pushed manually.
Designed for both front and rear pivoting allowing for ease of movement and control. Three-position adjustable solid steel handlebars are ergonomically designed; they adjust to comfortably accommodate the operator.
Axle is designed for smooth transition of raise and lower, in and out of cuts.
Removable blade shaft stub for easy maintenance. Totally enclosed and sealed blade shaft with continuous oil bath lubrication system.
Eaton model 6 hydrostatic transmission coupled to an MK differentiating trans-axle provides continuous variable forward/ reverse travel and cutting motion.